RE: Minutes of RDF DAWG telcon 2004-05-04 for review

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 07 May 2004 17:20:35 -0500
To: Andy Seaborne <andy.seaborne@hp.com>
Cc: 'RDF Data Access Working Group' <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>

Thanks for getting your actions done before the
minutes came out, Pat and Andy; it's not necessary
to _also_ reply to the minutes and note they're done.

Meanwhile, it _is_ useful to get one or two
"these minutes look good to me" messages, and since
you clearly saw the minutes and didn't report
any problems, I'll take these extra messages as helpful
in that regard.

Also, I audit all the outstanding actions when I prepare each agenda.
If I miss a message that discharges an action at that stage,
please do note it in reply.

On Fri, 2004-05-07 at 15:54, Seaborne, Andy wrote:

> [...]
see you at the WWW2004 in NY 15-21 May?