RE: requirement: rdfs query (for lack of a better name...)

define 'direct'. (I don't think you will be able to in way that makes
sense in an RDF context.)

Pat

>and sometimes all the transitive entailments. e.g.
>writing an editor. It is possible to want the both the direct relationship
>in one part of the query pattern and yet want RDFS inference elsewhere in
>the same query.
>

>>  - Steve
>
>	Andy

IHMC	(850)434 8903 or (650)494 3973   home
40 South Alcaniz St.	(850)202 4416   office
Pensacola			(850)202 4440   fax
FL 32501			(850)291 0667    cell