Low bandwidth use-case addition

From: Steve Harris <S.W.Harris@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 4 May 2004 14:00:23 +0100
To: DAWG public list <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>

Sorry for the lateness of this, just back from a conference.

It was suggested that I merge my "low bandwidth" use case with the
Avoiding Traffic Jams (3.5) one, which seems like a good idea, heres some
possible additional text:

---

The query results for the traffic state is a significant amount of data
and the encoding of the result set is efficient to allow the results to be
returned over low bandwidth, mobile network connections.

The result set format is also easy to parse so that it may be processed
by the embedded system driving the cars navigation system.

---

- Steve