RE: testing disjunction

Jos,

Interesting, especially in that it uses N3 formulae for the disjunction
parts and also that the disjunction is "top level" - the query is a
packaging of two queries.  One possibility is that we could address this
(some of this) through packing queries into requests.  We have split off two
disjunction cases (top level expressions, optional triples) and so we have
remaining as to whether there is sufficient need for other forms of
disjunction and also whether there is sufficient need for a general
mechanism that covers all usage.

	Andy