Issues addressed in "RDF Query and Rules Framework"

From: Yoshio Fukushige <Fukushige.Yoshio@jp.panasonic.com>
Date: Tue, 4 May 2004 14:02:02 +0900
To: "RDF Data Access Working Group" <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>

Hello, all

In the "Related Technologies and Standards" section of the UC&R document,
I find the document "RDF Query and Rules Framework."
http://www.w3.org/2001/11/13-RDF-Query-Rules/

So I've read it for the preparation to the f2f meeting. but I felt as the
end of the meeting
that our use cases or our discussion didn't cover all the issues addressed
in the document above.

I think we should once walk through the document and discuss whether each
feature in the document
should be in our requirements list or not, which should inspire our
discussion.

I understand that document comes from the rdf-rules work, but if we want our
protocol to be used in
a complicated exchange of information, we cannot do without thinking about
the issues addressed there,
I think.

What do you think?

Cheers,