agenda: RDF Data Access WG telcon 4 May

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 03 May 2004 10:51:50 -0500
To: RDF Data Access Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>

1. Convene, take roll, review agenda and misc actions

 RDF Data Access Working Group
 Tuesday 4 May 2004 14:30Z* for 60 to 90 minutes
 Zakim Bridge +1.617.761.6200, conference 7333 ("RDFD")
	@@reservation in progress
 supplementary chat: irc://irc.w3.org:6665/dawg
	log to appear: http://www.w3.org/2004/05/04-dawg-irc

scribe: RobS

Roll call: see WG membership at
regrets: AlbertoR

next telcon is scheduled for Tue, 11 Apr.
  scribe volunteer, please?

misc actions from 15Apr:
ACTION KendallC: best-effort update of UseCases by 15 or 16 April

misc actions from Amsterdam:
ACTION DanC: inform the TAG of the conflict between sec13.9 of the HTTP
spec and TAG's recommendation on issue 7

Comments on today's agenda?

2. record of telcon 15 Apr, Amsterdam ftf meeting

PROPOSED to accept
 RE: Minutes of Minutes of RDF DAWG telcon 2004-04-15 for review
   (as modified by A. Reegiori)