WebOnt use-case discussion format, FYI

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 17:28:00 -0500
To: RDF Data Access Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
Cc: Jim Hendler <hendler@cs.umd.edu>, Guus Schreiber <schreiber@cs.vu.nl>

I was asking Jim Hendler why it seemed like the WebOnt use cases
were so much easier to put together (do we just suppress
upleasant memories, or what?) and he reminded me of a format
that seemed to help. I just managed to look it up:

use-case format Guus Schreiber (Friday, 30 November)
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2001Nov/0154.html

We might be past brainstorming stage where that
structure is most useful; it wasn't carried thru to the
eventual publication of the requirements document
http://www.w3.org/TR/2004/REC-webont-req-20040210/

see you at the WWW2004 in NY 17-22 May?