Scribe for Thursday morning, please

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 10:59:02 -0500
To: public-rdf-dawg@w3.org
Cc: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>

I'd like volunteers to record the first few sessions on Thursday so that
we can hit the ground running at 9am sharp.

This will exempt you from recording during the tasty bits on Friday
afternoon, not to mention the  brownie-points you'll earn.

Taking notes in IRC is usually most convenient for the chair and other
participants, but if you work much better in a local editor, very well,
you can mail your notes.

I will edit the notes after the meeting into a record for the WG to
review and approve.