Homeless in Leiden...

From: Rob Shearer <Rob.Shearer@networkinference.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 08:23:38 -0700
To: "RDF Data Access Working Group" <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>

I've been completely unable to find a hotel.

I'll be arriving Wednesday and flying out Friday night.

Anybody have any ideas for hotels with vacancies for Wed+Thurs night?

Anybody interested in letting me pick up their hotel tab in exchange for
splitting a room?

And as a more universally helpful suggestion, is there a map of Leiden
available, with the meeting location clearly marked? Or maybe just GPS
coordinates or something?