Re: use cases document freeze

From: Jos De_Roo <jos.deroo@agfa.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2004 00:07:09 +0200
To: kendall@monkeyfist.com
Cc: public-rdf-dawg@w3.org

You've done an amazingly good working out of those cases,
especially the "avoiding trafic jam" case :)

Kendall Clark <kendall@monkeyfist.com>
Sent by: public-rdf-dawg-request@w3.org
16/04/2004 23:55
Please respond to kendall

        To:     public-rdf-dawg@w3.org
        Subject:        use cases document freeze

So, I didn't get as much done as I would have liked -- a few good use
cases didn't make it in because I ran out of gas -- but I think I got
enough done to give us something to sink our teeth into for the f2f

I will likely work on the document between now and the f2f, but I
won't check any new versions in. The latest version is 1.24 and is
available at

Kendall Clark