RE: Supplemental XQuery reading list

From: Howard Katz <howardk@fatdog.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 11:08:25 -0700
To: "Rob Shearer" <Rob.Shearer@networkinference.com>, "Seaborne, Andy" <andy.seaborne@hp.com>, "RDF Data Access Working Group" <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>

Agreed it is putting the cart before the horse from one perspective. Another
possiblity is to move a BOF to the Friday, assuming (probably
optimistically) that people haven't already made plans to depart at that
point. I realize we do have an hour of back-and-forth following each set of
talks, and that might be enough to fuel some useful follow-up discussions
via email.

Any consensus? Good idea? Bad idea? Strong opinions one way or another ... ?

Howard