RE: Supplemental XQuery reading list

Agreed it is putting the cart before the horse from one perspective. Another
possiblity is to move a BOF to the Friday, assuming (probably
optimistically) that people haven't already made plans to depart at that
point. I realize we do have an hour of back-and-forth following each set of
talks, and that might be enough to fuel some useful follow-up discussions
via email.

Any consensus? Good idea? Bad idea? Strong opinions one way or another ... ?

Howard