Supplemental XQuery reading list

From: Howard Katz <howardk@fatdog.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 09:33:30 -0700
To: "RDF Data Access Working Group" <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>

Here's the additional reference on XQuery for those who like lots of code
snippets when exploring new languages:

     http://www.datadirect.com/news/whatsnew/xquerybook/index.ssp

This is Jonathan's Robie's Chapter One tutorial introduction to XQuery from
"XQuery from the Experts". It's lengthy (78 pages I think) but highly
readable.

Who was it that requested pointers on XQuery and SQL? Was that you, Andy?
Sorry, I didn't jot down what your specific interest was. If you can let me
know, I can point you in the appropriate direction.

Howard