taxonomy for use case requirements

From: Eric Prud'hommeaux <eric@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2004 05:19:22 -0400
To: public-rdf-dawg@w3.org

During the last telecon, I suggested that we use terms from RDF Query
and Rules Framework [1] to describe the requirements for each use
case. The requirements could be layed out similarly to the language
characteristics in the RDF Query Survey [2].

I don't expect the framework to be complete, but I do expected that it
will serve as a good starting point. We can argue about terms like
disjunction in the abstract, or we can have them layed out in a
document describing and constrasting them. Hopefully this can save us
a little bit of tedium.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/11/13-RDF-Query-Rules/terms
[2] http://www.w3.org/2001/11/13-RDF-Query-Rules/#summary
--
-eric

                        5322 Endo, Fujisawa, Kanagawa 252-8520
                        JAPAN
cell:   +1.857.222.5741 (does not work in Asia)

(eric@w3.org)
email address distribution.