Re: RDFQ - RDF Queries in RDF

From: Patrick Stickler <patrick.stickler@nokia.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2004 13:52:39 +0300
Cc: "ext Eric Prud'hommeaux" <eric@w3.org>, RDF Data Access Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
To: Patrick Stickler <patrick.stickler@nokia.com>

On Apr 07, 2004, at 13:44, Patrick Stickler wrote:
>> ... For
>> reference, see FatAnnotationQuery (EP-4) [1] where the query asks for
>> two properties that may be dc1.0 or 1.1.

In any case, not that it's particularly relevant to the discussion
at hand, I'd use inference and property relations to handle
vocabulary versioning rather than over-complicate the queries.

I.e.

    dc1_0:title owl:equivalentProperty dc1_1:title .

etc.

Granted, not all tools support inference, but after all, that's
one of the things RDFS and OWL are meant to handle for us...

Patrick

--

Patrick Stickler
Nokia, Finland