Re: face-to-face meeting proposals? [was: toward Apr AMS meeting agenda]

From: Patrick Stickler <patrick.stickler@nokia.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2004 10:17:00 +0300
Cc: RDF Data Access Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
To: "ext Dan Connolly" <connolly@w3.org>

On Apr 07, 2004, at 01:15, ext Dan Connolly wrote:

> Our charter calls for meetings in
> June, September/October, and December.
>   http://www.w3.org/2003/12/swa/dawg-charter#schedule
> That's somewhat negotiable.

> (b) if you're not going to
> attend, please arrange for somebody to play the game on
> your behalf.

I'm hoping this summary will be sufficient, and the WG
can accept it (or not) as input to the scheduling process...

June:

The first three weeks of June are workable for me.

Sept/Oct:

For September/October, Sept 10-20 won't work for me, otherwise
I expect to be able to manage with any other dates during that time
frame.

Dec:

In lieu of December, I propose we meet in conjunction with ISWC2004 [1]
in Hiroshima (2nd week of November); which would suggest an earlier
September f2f rather than a later October meeting.

Patrick

[1] http://iswc2004.semanticweb.org/

--

Patrick Stickler