Re: face-to-face meeting proposals? [was: toward Apr AMS meeting agenda]

From: Patrick Stickler <patrick.stickler@nokia.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2004 10:17:00 +0300
Cc: RDF Data Access Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
To: "ext Dan Connolly" <connolly@w3.org>

On Apr 07, 2004, at 01:15, ext Dan Connolly wrote:
> Our charter calls for meetings in
> June, September/October, and December.
>   http://www.w3.org/2003/12/swa/dawg-charter#schedule
> That's somewhat negotiable.

> (b) if you're not going to
> attend, please arrange for somebody to play the game on
> your behalf.

I'm hoping this summary will be sufficient, and the WG
can accept it (or not) as input to the scheduling process...

The first three weeks of June are workable for me.

For September/October, Sept 10-20 won't work for me, otherwise
I expect to be able to manage with any other dates during that time

In lieu of December, I propose we meet in conjunction with ISWC2004 [1]
in Hiroshima (2nd week of November); which would suggest an earlier
September f2f rather than a later October meeting.

[1] http://iswc2004.semanticweb.org/

Patrick Stickler
Nokia, Finland