Re: Use Case: DC-01

This sounds like "best match", which would require some forumula
for ranking alternative results, which may be alot of work.

I personally like this use case, and think it definitely reflects
real-world needs. I'm just wondering if it's (a) too big to take
on and (b) something that needs more research/exploration before
standardizing.

???

Patrick

--