Re: where is the ratified sparql 1.1 test suite?

Hi everyone,

I have had similar problems with the tests. It would be very nice, if
someone would take care that the up-to-date tests (and just those) were
always available in the tarballs.

/Esko

--
Esko Nuutila
Aalto University School of Science and Technology