Re: incorrect descriptions of examples of property path queries

Dear Peter,

Indeed, I consider this *is* called out by spaeking about "forms of limited inference". No claim is made that either RDFS or any higher entailment regimes would be covered completely here.

Best regards,
Axel

--
Prof. Axel Polleres, WU