Re: 9.1 Property Path Syntax

From: Andy Seaborne <andy.seaborne@epimorphics.com>
Date: Sat, 01 Sep 2012 21:24:48 +0100
To: Nicholas Humfrey <Nicholas.Humfrey@bbc.co.uk>
CC: public-rdf-dawg-comments@w3.org

Thank you for your comments on property path syntax. As already
mentioned, the syntax for IRIs is discussed in section 4.1.1.

I have added a link for the text in section 9.1 "Property Path Syntax"
at "an IRI written in full or abbreviated by a prefixed name".

Also, the first example has been given an alternative writing:

{ :book1 <http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/title> |
<http://www.w3.org/2000/01/rdf-schema#label> ?displayString }

(it isn't wrapped in the spec)

I would be grateful if you reply to this message to confirm that the
working group has responded to your comment.

     Yours, on behalf of the SPARQL Working Group,