Re: MINUS (test "Subtraction with MINUS from a fully bound minuend")

From: Andy Seaborne <andy.seaborne@epimorphics.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2012 18:34:21 +0100
To: public-rdf-dawg-comments@w3.org
(explanatory answer - not a formal WG response - I put these in because
we are quite a formal point in the process)

> P.s.    Surely I'll be more often confused by the specs or test
> cases.  Is this the right forum or should I use another list?

There is public-sparql-dev@w3.org for discussion of SPARQL which is not
meant as a formal comment to the working group.

Of course, if you have discovered a problem with the tests, then the WG
will want to know (well, I do!)