Re: Dave Beckett comments on SPARQL 1.1 Query Language W3C WD 2010-10-14

My apologies for my previous email.  I appreciate the work you have done and
was too harsh.

You can consider my December 2010 comment withdrawn since I do need any
answers today to my questions about the Oct 2010 working drafts

Dave