Re: Multi-line comments

Understood.  I am taking your response to mean that the WG has not
decided that multi-line comments are a bad idea, but that the WG has
merely decided not to put them in the current (1.1) version of SPARQL.
If I am wrong please let me know.

Would you please add this (or should I add it directly?) to the Future
Work Items list for consideration in the next version?
http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/Future_Work_Items

Thanks,
David

--