Re: blank nodes in DELETE clause

From: Jeen Broekstra <jeen.broekstra@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2012 10:43:08 +1200
To: public-rdf-dawg-comments@w3.org
On 18/06/12 09:43, Jeen Broekstra wrote:

> I'd appreciate it if this restriction could be taken out, or
> alternatively, an explanation as to why this is necessary.

Looking at it a bit further, I may actually have come up with a
stumbling block myself, which is that this requires a SPARQL engine to
do binding of anonymous variables _while_ executing the DELETE clause.

This is currently more or less what my implementation does, but I
appreciate that this is highly implementation-specific and may make
things unncessarily complex from the point of view of the spec.

So as not to waste WG time: I withdraw the request for change, please
consider this closed.

Regards,

Jeen