Re: Direct Graph Identification

From: Chimezie Ogbuji <chimezie@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2012 08:38:30 -0400
To: Philip Fennell <Philip.Fennell@marklogic.com>, public-rdf-dawg-comments@w3.org

Yes, this is correct, assuming

Identifies a Graph Store managed by an HTTP service that is an
implementation of this protocol and

is the graph IRI associated with an RDF graph within that Graph Store

We would be grateful if you would acknowledge that your comments have
been answered by sending a reply to this mailing list.

Chime Ogbuji, on behalf of the SPARQL WG.