Writable service descriptions

From: David Booth <david@dbooth.org>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2012 11:02:43 -0400
To: public-rdf-dawg-comments@w3.org
BTW, I don't know if this has been considered already, but I think one
good future way to standardize how SPARQL server parameters could be
controlled would be to make service descriptions writable instead of
read only.
http://www.w3.org/TR/sparql11-service-description/
This would provide a clean way to bundle all sorts of parameters, both
those that are defined by standards and vendor-specific parameters.

This is just a suggestion for future consideration.  It is not a request
to change the current documents and does not require a formal WG
response.

Thanks!

--
David Booth, Ph.D.