Please allow percent encoding in local part of prefixed name

From: David Booth <david@dbooth.org>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 19:19:35 -0500
To: public-rdf-dawg-comments@w3.org
Section 19 asks for feedback on at-risk features:

I strongly support allowing percent encodings in the local part of a
prefixed name:

    Allow the character, "%", follwed by two hex digits,
    in the local part of prefixed names.

This would solve the problem that motivated my earlier request for an
The need for percent encoding in a local name shows up frequently when
SPARQL Update operations dynamically create new URIs.

David Booth, Ph.D.

reflect those of his employer.