Re: Comment on "Dataset HTTP Protocol": Uses of "indirect"

On Wednesday 8. August 2012 15.12.34 Chime Ogbuji wrote:
> We would be grateful if you would acknowledge that your comments have
> been answered by sending a reply to this mailing list.

Well, at least I can acknowledge that my understanding may be flawed.

I should not hold the WG up any further on this issue, however, and with
the removal of REST from the specification, the additional constraints are
relaxed, and so it is OK.

So, please close the issue.

Best,

Kjetil