Re: HTTP DELETE operation

From: Chime Ogbuji <chimezie@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2012 09:49:47 -0400
To: Kjetil Kjernsmo <kjetil@kjernsmo.net>, public-rdf-dawg-comments@w3.org
My apologies for the late follow-up, but some time back there was a conversation thread about HTTP DELETE and the last message was:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg-comments/2011Jan/0014.html

A note (that might be relevant to this thread): this specification no longer mentions the REST architectural style.  See the current editor's draft:

http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/http-rdf-update/

We would be grateful if you would acknowledge that your comments have been answered by sending a reply to this mailing list (and this particular message).

--
Chime Ogbuji
(On behalf of the SPARQL Working Group)