Re: Please put FILTER in section 17 title

From: David Booth <david@dbooth.org>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2011 17:08:42 -0400
To: public-rdf-dawg-comments@w3.org
Cc: Andy Seaborne <andy.seaborne@epimorphics.com>
I just noticed this reply, which Andy apparently forgot to copy me on:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg-comments/2011Sep/0016.html

I still think it would be easier to find the relevant sections if more
of the headers included the major keyword being discussed in that
section, such as:

  2.6 Building RDF Graphs -- CONSTRUCT
  3 RDF Term Constraints -- FILTER (Informative)
  17.2 FILTER Evaluation

I often use the browser's search function, but the word FILTER appears
in so many places incidentally that it is hard to find the major
discussion of FILTER.

But if you want to close this comment with no action, that is okay with
me.  It isn't a big deal.

Thanks,
David

--