Re: Dave Beckett comments on SPARQL 1.1 Query Language W3C WD 2010-10-14

From: Steve Harris <steve.harris@garlik.com>
Date: Tue, 3 May 2011 10:43:42 +0100
Cc: public-rdf-dawg-comments@w3.org
To: Dave Beckett <dave@dajobe.org>
Dave,

We're working on a response, you should get it soon. Every time we get a reply composed something changes in the WG, and we have to change the answer.

We're in the process of publishing Last Call Working Drafts.

Regards,
   Steve

--
Steve Harris, CTO, Garlik Limited
1-3 Halford Road, Richmond, TW10 6AW, UK