RDF notes

From: Gregg Reynolds <dev@mobileink.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2011 16:05:21 -0600
To: public-rdf-dawg-comments@w3.org
Hi WG,

I mentioned in a previous message that I was playing around with a
Category-Theoretic approach to RDF.  I just posted a PDF file of notes
addressing that and a bunch of the issues I brought up in messages to this
WG.  If you found any of those comments mystifying, these notes might add
some clarity.  It's at
http://blog.mobileink.com/2011/03/resource-token-exchange.html.  It's a
little disorganized but readable, and there are at least a couple of things
in there that I have not seen elsewhere, so you might find it worth your
while to take quick look.  Naturally I would greatly appreciate any
feedback.

Cheers,

Gregg Reynolds