Re: SPARQL 1.1 Service Description - Please make classes/properties hyperlinks

On May 19, 2011, at 2:14 PM, David Booth wrote:

> http://www.w3.org/TR/2011/WD-sparql11-service-description-20110512/
> Glad to see these documents in Last Call.
>
> One suggestion though: It would be helpful if references to classes and
> properties that are defined in the document were hyperlinks to their
> definitions, since that would allow the reader to more easily navigate
> through the document.  This is commonly done in specifications like
> this.
>
> For example, in reading this section:
> [[
> 3.2.17 sd:namedGraph
> Relates an instance of sd:GraphCollection (or its subclass sd:Dataset)
> to the description of one of its named graphs. The description of such a
> named graph MUST include the sd:name property and MAY include the
> sd:graph property.
>
>              domain:
> sd:GraphCollection
>               range:
> sd:NamedGraph
> ]]
> the next thing that I (as a reader) am likely to need to see is the
> definition of sd:GraphCollection or sd:NamedGraph, so it would be
> helpful if they were links.

David,

Thank you for the comment. Intra-document links have been added to the editor's draft of the document and will appear in the next publication.

We would be grateful if you would acknowledge that your comments have been answered by sending a reply to this mailing list.

Regards, Gregory Williams, on behalf of the SPARQL WG.