syntax error in testcase manifest

From: Jeen Broekstra <jeen.broekstra@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2011 09:23:53 +1300
To: public-rdf-dawg-comments@w3.org

Hi DAWG,

I'm trying to run the SPARQL 1.1 testcases at
http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/tests/ .

Unfortunately I run into trouble: at least one of the manifests (in
entailment: [0]) has invalid Turtle syntax, causing my test rig to choke
and halt.

The problem is the two last prefix declarations in that file (for sd and
ent) miss a mandatory trailing dot.

Could someone fix that please? It would be great if I could run my
testing directly off the DAWG testset.

Also a suggestion: there currently is one single "uber-manifest"[1]
which encapsulates all tests for both query and update, it seems. Could
I suggest a couple of other manifests alongside that, that group
different subsets of all available tests? For example: one manifest for
all query evaluation tests, one for all update tests, and one for all
(query/update) syntax tests.

Regards,

Jeen

[0]