SPARQL 1.1 Service Description -- Need n3 or RDF/XML

From: David Booth <david@dbooth.org>
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 12:17:12 -0400
To: public-rdf-dawg-comments@w3.org
Sorry for this late comment, but I just set out to make use of the
SPARQL 1.1 Service Description vocabulary, and I realized that I do not
see a machine processable version (n3 or RDF/XML) in the specification.
Is there one that I missed?  If not, please provide either a normative
or non-normative version with the specification.  The spec defines a
formal vocabulary; it would be most unfortunate if an n3 or RDF/XML
version were not included.

David Booth, Ph.D.

reflect those of his employer.