No content-type on payload

From: Kjetil Kjernsmo <kjetil@kjernsmo.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 16:24:30 +0200
To: public-rdf-dawg-comments@w3.org
Hi all!

I'm slowly getting back into SPARQL development and I just noticed that in
http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/http-rdf-update/#graph-management
it says

"For operations involving a payload (PUT and POST), the server MUST parse
the RDF payload according to media type specified in the Content-Type
header (if provided in the request)."

I would prefer that it said what to do if Content-Type was not set. I
suppose the only sensible thing to do is to attempt to parse the payload as
RDF/XML and throw a 400 if it is not.

Cheers,

Kjetil
--