Re: Feedback to some SPARQL 1.1 Working Drafts

Dear Reto,

Apologies for the delayed reply and thanks for your comments, which we tried to address as far as possible in the current round of drafts published on 2010-10-14. We'd appreciate further comments on these new drafts, to be found at

http://www.w3.org/TR/2010/WD-sparql11-query-20101014/
http://www.w3.org/TR/2010/WD-sparql11-update-20101014/
http://www.w3.org/TR/2010/WD-sparql11-http-rdf-update-20101014/
http://www.w3.org/TR/2010/WD-sparql11-entailment-20101014/
http://www.w3.org/TR/2010/WD-sparql11-update-20101014/
http://www.w3.org/TR/2010/WD-sparql11-service-description-20101014/
Note that we didn't yet publish a new version of the protocol document, so your comments on the protocol will be considered in a future publication cycle.

best regards,

Axel, on behalf od the SPARQL Working group.