ANN: RDFStats 1.0 beta

From: Andreas Langegger <al@jku.at>
Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2008 00:22:47 +0200
To: public-rdf-dawg-comments@w3.org, Semantic Web <semantic-web@w3.org>, public-lod@w3.org

Hi there,

after heavy testing this week, I can finally release a new and rather
stable version of RDFStats (v1.0 beta). This is the final release for
the first step, so don't expect great changes in the near future. Of
course, I will update the package upon bug fixes and use 1.0.x
versions from now on.

The home of RDFStats is http://semwiq.faw.uni-linz.ac.at/rdfstats.

So what's new?

	• better configuration with RDFStatsConfiguration models and command
line -c option for config files
	• configuration of the target model is now based on Jena assembler
	• multiple endpoints can be monitored at once
	• RDFStatsUpdatableModel with locking implemented (should be thread-
safe)
	• fixed many many bugs with histogram builders
	• full implementation of the histogram API
	• more documentation in source code and http://semwiq.faw.uni-linz.ac.at/rdfstats
	• 42 JUnit tests
I'm looking forward to receive bug reports and comments via email or http://semwiq.faw.uni-linz.ac.at/contact

Oh yes, and more sure to come to the WOD-PD 2008 taking place in
Vienna from Oct 22-23 -> http://www.webofdata.info

Cheers,
AndyL

Web of Data Practitioners Days / Oct 22-23 / Vienna
http://www.webofdata.info
Dipl.-Ing.(FH) Andreas Langegger
Institute for Applied Knowledge Processing
Johannes Kepler University Linz
A-4040 Linz, Altenberger Straίe 69
http://www.langegger.at