SPARQL test results for RDF::Query 2.0

From: Gregory Williams <greg@evilfunhouse.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 17:35:08 -0400
To: RDF Data Access Working Group <public-rdf-dawg-comments@w3.org>

I've just released RDF::Query 2.0[1], and have attached a new set of
SPARQL tests results.

These tests are still failing:

My understanding is that these four tests are all optional (the open-
world tests because of values for mf:requires, and the optional-filter
test because it conflicts with #dawg-optional-filter-005-simplified).
Is this correct?

gregory williams

[1] http://search.cpan.org/dist/RDF-Query/

"I never knew Bill Clinton was a philosophy major. That explains a lot
  I think - we know we don't know what the meaning of 'is' is either."
     - Brian Weatherson