RDF query in XML

From: neelr <vascodagama1@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 06:44:34 -0800 (PST)
To: public-rdf-dawg-comments@w3.org

Hi everyone,
        I am quite new to this RDF. I am currently working on a project
which involves RDF. I wanted to know if there is any software or query
language which can query RDF/XML files in XML.
     What I mean here is the syntactic constructs of the query language
should be in XML,i.e, I should be able to write the queries in XML.
      Hope to hear from you guys soon.

  Thank you,

Regards.