RE: Small error in example used in SPARQL spec section 10.3 ASK

Jordi,

Thanks you for the correction.  There is a W3C process for correcting documents and we will be going through that to fix things such as this.

---

Lee - should we now convene to process the editorial corrections that are in the pipeline?

        Andy