Re: Congratulations and minor comments on outdated links!

Axel Polleres wrote:

> Congratulations for finally getting SPARQL the rec stamp! :-)

Thanks, Axel, and thanks for your feedback along the way as well.

> p.s.: Anything clear already about future plans on SPARQL? In case
> something opens up and/or discussions about extensions or consolidations
> with respect to higher entailment regimes than simple RDF, I would be
> highly interested to join such efforts.

There's nothing formal at this point in time. I'm hoping to help steer
some guided conversation on various SPARQL++ plans over the next months
on the public-sparql-dev@w3.org list. Once I get my act together
(probably some time in February), I'll put up a wiki page with some
topics and hope to discuss them on that list in the hopes of keeping
implementors aware of what other implementations do and in the hopes of
advancing the state of the art of implementations that will inform and
direct the potential work of a future SPARQL working group.

So I'd suggest that you and anyone else who is interested in extensions
and future work related to SPARQL subscribe to the
public-sparql-dev@w3.org list.

thanks,
Lee