incorreclty invalid negative tests ;)

From: Benjamin Nowack <bnowack@semsol.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2007 18:47:52 +0200
To: public-rdf-dawg-comments@w3.org

Heyup,

I started running the tests and noticed some (bad syntax) tests
which ARC correctly complains about, but partly for other reasons
than expected by the test:

http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/tests/data-r2/syntax-sparql3/syn-bad-26.rq
=> the group graph pattern is not closed, but test is for
expression

http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/tests/data-r2/syntax-sparql3/syn-blabel-cro
ss-optional-bad.rq
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/tests/data-r2/syntax-sparql3/syn-blabel-cro
ss-union-bad.rq
=> undefined prefix "foaf", but test is for bnode label re-use
across patterns

http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/tests/data-r2/syntax-sparql4/syn-bad-UNION-
breaks-BGP.rq
=> invalid triple object "v2", but test is for bnode label re-use
across patterns

The test suite is just great, BTW. Helped me spot at least 10 bugs
in my parser.

Cheers,
Benjamin

--