range of algebra operators

From: Olaf Hartig <hartig@informatik.hu-berlin.de>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 20:40:10 +0200
To: public-rdf-dawg-comments@w3.org

Hello,

I'm a bit puzzled what exactly the result of the algebra operators defined in
section 12.4 is. Is it a set of solution mappings or a multiset?
I guess it is a multiset, as suggested by the equations with the cardinalities
in the definitions. Additionally, it makes more sense to me (esp. w.r.t.
nesting of algebra operators). However, the definitions use braces which
suggest sets, because braces are usually used to denote sets.

Thanks,
Olaf