Re: Deadline for EARL results of SPARQL test suite for initial implementation report - Thurs, 11 Oct

On Oct 7, 2007, at 11:41 PM, Lee Feigenbaum wrote:

> October 11, this Thursday, is the DAWG's deadline for receiving
> EARL results that will be included in the initial implementation
> report that the group is producing as part of our CR exit criteria.

Here's a final set of results for RDF::Query before the deadline. The
code has regressed a bit in the process of trying to clean things up,
but will hopefully make it easier to continue to make progress. I
think a few old tests are still in there somewhere, but the numbers
in these files are: 422 pass, 22 fail.

http://kasei.us/code/rdf-query/1.5_01/earl-syntax.ttl
http://kasei.us/code/rdf-query/1.5_01/earl-eval.ttl

thanks,
gregory williams

--
"I think what would be welcome at this point is a global outbreak of
  (de)constructive nihilism, so that people could stand up and say ...