Re: Re: EARL test suite report for Rasqal 0.9.15-pre SVN r12759 (updated)

re-posting with earl as application/turtle attachment

* Dave Beckett <dave@dajobe.org> [2007-10-02 23:23-0700]

--
-eric

office: +1.617.258.5741 NE43-344, MIT, Cambridge, MA 02144 USA
mobile: +1.617.599.3509

(eric@w3.org)
email address distribution.