Re: [Fwd: Re: sesame results for the DAWG test suite]

sesame-earl.ttl attached at application/turtle

* Lee Feigenbaum <lee@thefigtrees.net> [2007-09-21 11:26-0400]

--
-eric

office: +1.617.258.5741 NE43-344, MIT, Cambridge, MA 02144 USA
mobile: +1.617.599.3509

(eric@w3.org)
email address distribution.