Re: comments on SPARQL Query Language for RDF

On 5/23/07, Peter F. Patel-Schneider <pfps@research.bell-labs.com> wrote:

> 9/ A Fundamental Disagreement on SPARQL
>
> I still object to the fact that SPARQL can produce different results for
> equivalent RDF graphs, as described in Section 12.3.2.

I was wondering if Peter is the only one to disagree with SPARQL or
whether the SPARQL group has actually made sure it's
resolved/managed/answered the questions related to the SPARQL
specification.

I still wonder, and haven't found, why the working group decided to
choose a different data model in SPARQL from RDF's.