[OK?] Re: Relaxing qnames in SPARQL queries to allow leading digits after the colon

Hi Alan,

The working group decided (
http://www.w3.org/2007/05/01-dawg-minutes#item03 ) to adopt a change that
allows leading digits in the local parts of SPARQL prefixed names. You can
see the grammar change in the editors' draft at
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/rq23/rq25.html . Note that due to
schedule concerns and the very late stage at which this change was
introduced, the Working Group has decided to mark this change as an
at-risk feature of SPARQL. (See
http://www.w3.org/2005/10/Process-20051014/tr.html#cfi for more
information on features at risk.)

The group has declined to take on a new dependency on CURIEs at this point
in our schedule.

Please let us know if you are satisfied with this response to your
comments. If you are, you can help our comment tracking by replying to
this message and adding [CLOSED] to the subject. In the interests of our
schedule, we will also consider the comment closed if we have not heard
back from you within 10 days.

thanks,
Lee