wrong content type for sparql test suite files

From: Arjohn Kampman <arjohn.kampman@aduna-software.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 20:36:08 +0100
To: 'RDF Data Access Working Group' <public-rdf-dawg-comments@w3.org>

Dear WG,

The w3c server reports incorrect content types for the test suite files,
which causes my revised compliance test to fail. This is what w3.org
currently reports:

.rq  --> text/plain
.ttl --> text/rdf+n3; qs=0.89
.srx --> text/plain

I guess that the content type for .rq files is OK, but the other two are
not. Turtle files should either have application/turtle or
application/x-turtle, SPARQL result files should have
application/sparql-results+xml.

So far, everything's OK for my compliance test as the turtle files are
happily parsed by the N3 parser. However, things go wrong with the i18n
tests. Turtle files in this directory are reported as
text/plain; charset=utf-8 instead.

Would it be possible to fix the the reported MIME type? Please at least
consider to change the type for the i18n Turtle files to be in
accordance with the rest of the Turtle files.

Thanks,

Arjohn

--
Arjohn Kampman, Senior Software Engineer
Aduna - Guided Exploration