Re: SPARQL tests for DAWG implementation report

From: Lee Feigenbaum <lee@thefigtrees.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 16:15:14 -0400
To: Dave Beckett <dave@dajobe.org>
CC: public-rdf-dawg-comments@w3.org

Dave Beckett wrote:
> Could you please make a zip of all the files you are expecting
> to be tested below
>   http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/tests/r2
>   http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/tests/data-r2/
> including all the manifests etc.
>
> That would help me automate (offline) testing.
> Also please make it clear what their license is.

Hi Dave,

As promised, please see my recent message to this list:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg-comments/2007Aug/0018.html

The archives are available (both have the same contents) at:

http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/tests/data-r2.tar.gz
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/tests/data-r2.zip

The test materials are licensed under the W3C Software License,
reproduced at:

http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/tests/r2#license

Lee